What you'll learn
Tools & Technologies
Certification Program that aids to explore the state of the art applications of Computational Biology in Biomedical, Pharma, R&D and the allied industry as well as the Academia.
What makes this program unique?
The learners will be given an industry relevant Computational Genomics/Proteomics PROBLEM STATEMENT and each participant will address the problem using the tools taught in the course. It will be done as a Project.
What is the outcome of this program?
Aim of the Program is to train an individual to take up independent project in the industry & academia. At the end of the course, learners will be able to undertake industrial & academic projects on Genomics & Proteomics Data flow, Database handling, Manipulation & analysis of Genomics & Proteomics Data for Biomedical, Pharma & Clinical research.
What kind of projects will be done in this program?
3 Case Studies and 5 different projects will be covered in this program.
- NA. This course can be taken by anyone who is interested in Python and Bioinformatics.
- Prior knowledge of programming and of bioinformatics will be a plus,but not necessary at all.
- Laptop or desktop (min 2 gb RAM) with good speed internet connectivity
Course Delivery Mode:
- Instructor led Live lectures via online meetings.
- Recordings of the lectures will be available for your future references.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Course Fee: ₹ 22000
EMI plans available
Please refer to the FAQ page for any more questions or raise a ticket
About the instructor
OnTutes.com was founded with a mission to Celebrate Learning, helping professionals, students and learners upgrade their skill sets while evolving in sync with their chosen professional fields.