What you'll learn
Tools & Technologies
Python can be used to solve several problems that researchers face almost every day. Collecting, Sorting and Manipulating data along with Simulation at large scale is often a challenge and this is where Python Programming can be helpful in performing these tasks with lesser line of codes compared to traditional programming languages.
Shall I do this course?
Whether you are a computational biologist or a biology /bioinformatics student, a research scholar, aspiring Data Scientist or an engineer, this excellent training program and certification course taught by experts will help you in your scholarly journey.
What is the salary range offered in this area?
If you have expertise, training and an interest in the life sciences and data sciences, the area of bioinformatics is booming like never before and it will continue to grow with high demand and excellent salaries. And this is not even true only for jobs in India but also outside India.
- NA. This course can be taken by anyone who is interested in Python and Bioinformatics.
- Prior knowledge of programming and of bioinformatics will be a plus,but not necessary at all.
- Laptop or desktop (min 2 gb RAM) with good speed internet connectivity
Course Delivery Mode:
- Instructor led Live lectures via online meetings.
- Recordings of the lectures will be available for your future references.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Course Fee: ₹ 12000
EMI plans available
Please refer to the FAQ page for any more questions or raise a ticket
About the instructor
OnTutes.com was founded with a mission to Celebrate Learning, helping professionals, students and learners upgrade their skill sets while evolving in sync with their chosen professional fields.